Black women are the pillars of our community. They raise us all, educate us all, love us all. Igbega means Elevation, growth, higher- that is exactly what black women make possible for us. They Elevate us in our lives, help us grow. Let's honor our women, and let's "igbega" them back in our lives.
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester | Fabric Weight: 7.2 oz (heavyweight)
- Contrasting jersey hood lining, neck tape and drawstring
- Two-ply hood with aluminum grommets; front media pocket for tech gadgets
- Tear away label; double-needle cover-seamed cuffs, armholes, hood and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.