Onyakopon Aniwa is an Adinkra symbol from Western African cultures which means Omnipresent god, ubiquity etc. Adinkra symbols are popular proverbs and maxims, record historical events, express particular attitudes or behavior related to depicted figures, or concepts uniquely related to abstract shapes. This Igbega Hoodie depicts the presence of the omnipotent eye on all of us bringing us blessings when we need it and mostly when we are in a joyful mood-depicted by the female dancers on the front of the hoodie.
- Material: Polyester 260GSM (~9.17 oz/m2). Upgrade the material with a thin fleece-lined to bring more warmth and block cold and chill. Resistant to shrinking/stretching and quick-drying that it makes you feel soft and comfortable, breathable, and skin-friendly
- Adjustable Drawstring & Big Pockets Design: The hoody with drawcord to lock the heat around neck & head; Big kangaroo pocket to warm your hand and convenient to store essentials thing
- Feature: Using advanced cut and sew sublimation printing, the image is vivid, the color is bright and strong, no pollution, and it will never be discolored.
- Full US size from S to 5XL for hoodie enthusiasts: ideal for daily wear, casual, sports occasion, couple wear, sisters/brothers wear, club party wear.
- Great Gift: The best gift idea for you or a friend. Perfect for Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Halloween, gift idea for friends, The welcome home gift they will love.
- Washing Condition: Dry clean, hand, or machine wash are also acceptable.
- The product is made on-demand. No minimum required.